Friday, November 23, 2012

My dream make me worst

Suddenly dream of him~
i look out of window to see the sight of him together with his friends
but i cannot see him
i try to search and search~
but i don see him
suddenly a pair of hands put and my shoulder
and start to pull me away from the window..
i feel tickle and try to push hand away
then i saw a silver ring on his little finger...
as i remember he is wearing a black ring a pair with his GF
but y suddenly wear a silver ring, almost same like mine
i cannot ask him.. in my dream i only keep in heart
while pushing away his hand.
he move is hand and start to hug me in behind..
i was shock and saw his half of the face as he was really sad
i try to pull away from him
but didn't success
suddenly his bite my ear and start kissing at there..
i want to stop him as i remember he has a GF..
but i don know y i didn~
why i start dream of him.. since  have let him go
why he still here.. even i have shed a lot of tear because of him
why it become like this...
when i wake up~
i start to confuse, scare, and headache
and i can still fill his hug and his arm around me
am i start to missing him~

No comments:

Post a Comment