Friday, November 16, 2012

the person i know

The 1st half year i know him
he is a very supportive person, he do a lot of things and make sure everything is perfect
he cares a lot of people and care about me also, i got caught him glare at me..
just to ensure that i am safe and ensure my work done.
he take a very good care of me

the 2nd half year i know him
he always pick up my call even ever i call him
he make me laugh with all his jokes and always give me a guideline to every problem i faces
he will make me laugh when i was n stress, moody and sad.
he always bring me go out to play when i asked
he bring a lot of joy in my life

the 3rd half year i know him
he bring me a lot of joy at the beginning and a lot of tear at the end
he start to disappoint me in every acts and choice that he do
he start to act serious,egois, and selfish in everything and sometime make me boil
he start to change a lot and it getting worse each day it pass
he start to bring sadness in my life and left me alone to walk all of it

the 4th half year i know him
he start to get missing from my life
he don care about me anymore
he sometime left a message but it won mean anything to me anymore
he really change a lot as what a lot of people telling me
now i don know who he was

No comments:

Post a Comment