Monday, June 18, 2012

i think we have done

been away for 4 days
i feel very relax, even still miss u 
thinking what are u doing now, 
thinking u must be with ur GF
but i didn feel anything
maybe the relationship between us is already over?
remember u is something that cannot be escape 
where u teach me a lot of things
u show me more about love
u care about me 
u bring a lot of happiness for me
but that all already in the past
i never will feel that again
as u have give to ur GF more
at first i cannot accept this
i cannot accept ur change
but now after times pass
after so many argument that we been through
so many tear, angry, and sadness
that accompany me every night 
i have enough of it..
thank to u... i learn a lot of things...
friendship, love, care, want, let me down, depressed, jealousy,
anger, sadness, let it go, give up and broke up
really thanks u a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment