Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Promise Ring

i have buy myself a Promise Ring as to remind me of Important Promise that i promise my parent and my grandparent.. as i love them a lot so i buy a ring that i will remember them what ever i do and where ever i go.. the not really an expensive ring... is only a silver ring with a cute dolphin that circling a love carve Synthetic Diamond.. the love remind me of my family as i put them at the 1st place... i don't really care what people say about my parent cause in my heart the have been in the 1st place and there no other people can took that place... i have don't a lot of unforgivable thing and that have make me lost focus.. now this ring will remind me what i have done and remind me of my parents that waiting for me to come back with a successful person....

No comments:

Post a Comment