Monday, October 4, 2010

Why need to lie?

why people need to lie? to save their butts? to have a good joke? care for that people feeling? or just to to protect your true self? hehehe..... that i don't understand at all. i meet a lot of lie and sometime it hurt my feeling when the lie come from my own friends. some lies because they don't want to hurt my feeling but that i still need to face it after i know the true. some lie just to for my money, am i look like a rich people? some stole my things and lie to me, MY GOODNESS SAKE!!! some lie just that they can near me, BULLSHITING!!!!! if u really is my true friends then don't lie..... i don't like a person that lie, i will look like fine but i am not inside. i give u a 2nd chance but still i cannot get over with.... so DON'T EVER LIE if u TRUELY LOVE that person

No comments:

Post a Comment